John T. Litzow
Managing Partner, SENIOR Consultant
Over 25 years experience as a senior executive including Marsh, John Hancock, Manulife, RBC Wealth Management, and Oppenheimer. Experienced in developing and executing over 50 conversion initiatives, technicaldecisions and process improvements involving IBDs, RIAs, insurance companies and asset management firms and platforms conversions.
- Experienced Conversion Leader - developing and executing conversion initiatives across multiple firm types, including broker-dealers, RIAs, banks, insurance companies, asset management firms and platforms.
- Strategic executive - Extensive operating and sales experience, having built and managed multiple businesses. Expertise in identifying, building and delivering relevant financial products and services that include asset management, insurance, risk and retirement products for Retail, High/Ultra Net Worth, Not-for Profit and Institutional markets.
- Strategic analyst - An insightful ability to communicate to boards, business leaders, organizations and clients how corporate objectives, business needs and technology capabilities come together to drive success.
Stephen M. Flanagan
MANAGING PARTNER, SENIOR Consultant
Over 25 years experience as a senior executive including RBC Wealth Management, Fiserv, Innovest Systems and Archer Investment Management Solutions. Experienced in designing & managing Client Experience directives, wealth management platform deployment & management, process improvement initiatives, implementation transition services as well as project management practices.
- Strong background in Investment Advisory products/services and the operational processes required to support the Wealth Management business.
- Proven ability to develop strategic relationships and earn the customers trust through excellent client-facing skills and great attention to detail.
- Results oriented manager committed to customer satisfaction by taking the time to better understand the customer’s perspective & what is truly meaningful to their business, effectively managing expectations and executing deliverables.
- Effective leader focused on mentoring staff and creating cohesiveness among team members.